Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sunny Day Play

Nova Scotia is being blessed with the SUN! It's only temporary as it's going to rain tomorrow:( Today we got our gazebo up and started to wash all the yard furniture and toys



We also brought out our chalk tablecloth. We found the chalk wet in the outside toy box but it made some very interesting textured drawings (hard to tell from photo)




I blogged about the tablecloth HERE . Again a huge thank you to my sister, Katrina.





Jada was trying not to look at me but was starting to giggle under her breath, hence the silly look on her face lol


Please
my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)

5 comments:

Alissa said...

Chalk tablecloth?! Brilliant. I'll have to keep an eye out for cloth that would work..ooh! Or maybe I can use some I already have... Thanks. I swear, so often I see a cool idea in these link ups and I wind up at your blog!

learning table said...

I've seen chalkboard placemats, but not a tablecloth. I'll bet that creates all kinds of fun!

Kate @ An Amazing Child said...

I was just going to ask about the tablecloth too until I saw your post. Its fabulous!

Enjoy the sun :)

Thanks for sharing with our Outdoor Play link-up.

See you again next Friday :)

Juliet Robertson said...

Oooh! how interesting. Chalk tablecloths. I wonder if I can find them in the UK!

Andrea said...

Thanks guys for all the comments. Just Wanted you all to know they sell them on etsy but so far I can only find one seller. You can click the link to see them
http://www.etsy.com/listing/61045344/48-sq-chalkboardchalk-cloth-mat-or?ref=sr_list_1&ga_search_query=chalkboard+tablecloth&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.