Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Trays For June

Keeping with the canada Day celebrations I made my trays to reflect the flag in one way or another. Please keep in mind I can't post all of our trays because I add new ones each week as I think them up:)
Flag pushing. I got the idea for this activity from Counting Coconuts. I don't have time to look for the actual post but I'm sure you will have no problem finding it.

Jada loves any pushing/sticking activity. She sat at this activity for what felt like hours. In reality about 20 minutes lol






Tweezing maple leaves

Red water transfer with a turkey baster










Red and White paper snipping and gluing




Canada Flag sticker pealing. You might think this is way to easy but for little fingers it can be a difficult task. Jada loves stickers but has a hard time pealing them off the sticker pad.






I made my own Canada flag magnet page





i also made my own Canada flag for lacing




Map of Canada puzzle. Great find at the dollar store









No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.