Sunday, July 24, 2011

5 Little Ducks SEnsory Bin~ August






A simple sensory bin as I am really busy and the daycare is only open for 2 weeks in August. We are getting ready for company and I'm so excited because my little brother is coming to visit! He hasn't been to the East coast in 20 plus years! Anyway I won't be around as much in August to blog but will stop in and visit everyone blogs:)




Inside is 3 different types of noodles dyed blue, rubber ducks, a wood scoop and lily pads I made and we are recycling from THIS pond life bin I made back in April. So happy that our pond life bin has had so many link backs:)
And our book the 5 little ducks:

Please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up with:)



2 comments:

Deb Chitwood said...

This is too cute! I added your link to the Living Montessori Now Facebook page and to my Montessori-Inspired Pond Unit post at http://livingmontessorinow.com/2011/07/14/montessori-inspired-pond-unit/

Justine said...

Adorable! I hope you are feeling well! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.