Monday, July 25, 2011

Trays for August

A closer look at sea shells and sea glass. I got most of these shells and glass in Cuba







Eye dropper water transfer onto bath clings








Spooning shells and sea glass







Pouring "sand" it's really salt



Pouring activites are Jada's favorite







Cleaning the conch shell is a perfect activity due to the layer of dust on it lol This Conch came from the Bahamas back in the 1940's/50's when my great Uncle was there with the Navy






I'm going to be honest here I just wasn't into putting these together as I'm not feeling that great. Daycare is only open for 2 weeks in August so I decided to just continue our Beach theme.
Thanks for looking and please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)



4 comments:

emily @morefromthemoorefamily said...

I like the bath cling idea! You always have different ways of using things that I would never think of!

jess_hak said...

What fun trays! Sea glass is so pretty. :) We just got done with washing shells. My little ones loved them.

Mama Pea Pod said...

Fun ideas!

Sabina Bouchard said...

love the individual tray for each child and selection of bowls.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.