Sunday, August 21, 2011

Baby is Thriving

Baby #2 is thriving. I first heard the heartbeat at 9 weeks even and have been checking on the little bean everyday sometimes twice. I am still very, very sick and I have family in town. I hope to be back to blogging regularly in September. Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers! so far so good:) Listen at the end to what Jada has to say in the background. Keep in mind she was talking to the dog lol Please leave a comment and let me know what you think she said


video

7 comments:

emily @morefromthemoorefamily said...

So glad things are going well! Sickness stinks, but at least you get to hear the heart beat!

Rachel@I Heart Crafty Things said...

So sorry to hear you've been so sick with the pregnancy, especially with family visiting. I hope it goes away soon! I couldn't tell what Jada was saying but it sounded cute. :)

Michelle said...

I am soooo haooy things are going well!!!!!

Debmom4ca said...

I am very glad to share in the good news of your baby growing. Morning sickness is a downer to say the least but it is a good indication that baby is good to grow.

Mama Pea Pod said...

Wonderful news to hear!

Jessie said...

So sorry your sick but what GREAT NEWS that all is going well! You have been in my prayers! It ALMOST sounded like she was saying WAZZZUUUP haha.

Andrea said...

O.k. a update now that I am making my way out of the morning sickness fog. Jada was calling the dog a dirt bag. It's a long story as to why she says dirt bag but lets just say it's better than what she was saying a few months ago!
Thanks for all the prayers and support
huge hugs to you all
xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.