Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bento Snack

Jada is a chronic snacker. It's hard to get her to sit down for a meal, so I'm trying out the famous Bento lunches to see if it interests her.

I don't have fancy Bento cutters so I had to make do with cookie cutters. Top: Carrots, cucumber stars and hearts, rice crackers, cheese bears, duck fruit leather and a cheese fish shaped sandwich.
Well she ate all of it! she first ate all but the fish sandwich but put in in the fridge. She came back 30 min later and ate the sandwich! sucess!! I hope it continues:)

On another note I am still feeling yucky so posts will be few and far between for a bit. You aren't missing anything trust me. I just don't feel up to putting activities let alone posts together. I do have days that I feel half human but I'm taking it easy. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

The Simple Blessings said...

So stinkin' cute!

I know you are friends with Jessie from Play Create Explore... Baby Son made his grand debut on Monday. He spent a while in the NICU due to his lungs being only 36 weeks developed even though he was 39 weeks, but all is perfect now and they are home sweet home. He is so amazingly precious, just wait for her to blog about him. I can't wait to get my hands on the little guy and see big brother with him :)

I read your previous posts, hope you are feeling better!

Tiffany from The Simple Blessings

Jessie said...

I love this..How creative! I need to do more cool things with lawsons food when I have a few extra minutes :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.