Sunday, August 14, 2011

Queen Anne's Lace Painting


So I actually felt a bit human this morning so I jumped on the energy train to put a simple painting activity together for Jada. I picked some Queen Anne's Lace and set out some paint.


Please excuse the dark picks. It was still dark on the back side of the house this morning.









Jada had a great time mixing colors and finding different ways to make prints


And her finished art:)



Thanks for looking and please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)


2 comments:

Mama Pea Pod said...

These are beautiful, Andrea! Glad to feel you are feeling a bit better.

Jessica said...

Very cute! The finished art is worth framing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.