Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Jada (Tuesday Sept 6)

Wow it's been a while since I wrote a blog post! first I was sick, then my camera batteries died and I finally got new ones last weekend and I had family visiting and I was on vacation. So now that I'm feeling better I can join society again:) Jada had many, many birthday parties over the past few weeks and no real huge party this year. I feel kinda bad but just wasn't feeling up to all the planning and preparing.


Jada is growing her bangs out so please avert your eyes from her forehead ha-ha


My mom and dad gave Jada this really cool Melissa and Doug locking puzzle. Each house has a different way or locking the door. Love this toy and so glad Jada does too!
It's been super busy here with new babies starting daycare so I haven't had time to take pictures but I hope to get into our groove again soon:)




2 comments:

Beth @ Sand To Pearl said...

Happy B-day Jada! How exciting!

Justine said...

Hi Andrea! I'm glad that you are feeling better! Happy Birthday to Jada!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.