Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September Trays

Better late than never! I'm in slow mode these days as you can tell by my lack of blogging.

I found this cool container that looks like a apple or a pumpkin. I was going to paint it but then I would be limited to what I use it for.
Tweezing Apple and pine cones


Stamping maple leaves

Tweezing Leaves



Apple alphabet sheet. Place a glass marble on each white circle. You can find these printable sheets at Making Learning Fun



And some action shots. Jada found her Halloween t-shirts in August but I made her wait until September to wear them:)



Friends hard at work




Please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)

1 comment:

Deb Chitwood said...

Great activity trays! And I love the concentrated expressions! I featured your photo of the A is for Apples activity tray at http://livingmontessorinow.com/2011/09/15/free-preschool-printables-for-activity-trays/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.