Sunday, October 23, 2011

And The Gender Is.........

A Boy!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh as soon as the tech went to see the gender I saw and there was no denying it's a boy. Strange that I had a dream last week that my sister couldn't come to my appt so I called to tell her she was right that it's a boy! With Jada I had a similar dream before we found out she was a girl just like my dream said she would be. Crazy huh?!
Anyway pics of my sweet baby boy bug:

A big yawn
So sleepy



I suck my thumb



Just looking adorable at 19 weeks:)



5 comments:

Leptir (NataĊĦa) said...

Congrats!!

Mama Pea Pod said...

So exciting! And this means you get to buy all new stuff again! ;-p

Beth @ Sand To Pearl said...

Hooray! Boys are so sweet! Congratulations.

Justine said...

Yayyyy! Boys are soooooo much fun too! (Of course, I only have a boy, so I might be biased)! Congratulations!

Michelle said...

I don't know how I missed this one!!! WOW!!!! Congrats - that is soooo awesome :-) I personally think boys are great fun......can't wait to "meet" the little guy!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.