Sunday, October 2, 2011

October Activity Trays 2011

This months trays are very different from last year, as I wanted to combine fall, Thanksgiving and Halloween. You can see last years trays HERE last year I didn't do just one post of all my trays so I am sorry that it is all mixed in with other Halloween activities.


Tweezing pompoms into apple shaped icecube tray

So I borrowed the clothes pin counting activity from Musing of me
Michelle also has wonderful printables that she shares with all of us


Pony beads and a leaf tub cling





Counting felted achorns





Alphabet magnet pages found HERE






I will update as we do more trays. I just didn't want to make up a bunch all at once because I don't have room to store them all. Thanks for looking and please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)



3 comments:

Justine said...

The turkeys are cute! Did you make them?

Andrea said...

Yes I did:)

Rachel Kaylynn said...

I love the turkeys! Super cute & what a fun way to practice buttons.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.