Saturday, November 5, 2011

Baby Boys Room In Progress

So little by little we are getting babies room ready. My little helper has been very eager to help. These pictures were taken at night so they are pretty dark, sorry.

And with the crib pulled back into place. I still need a crib skirt but I'm finding it hard to find one sold without the bumpers and comforter.



The stink station. I am only showing some pictures of the room as all of our Christmas stuff is on the spare bed and huge boxes stacked in the middle of the room.





My little helper got carried away with the circles to they need to be adjusted. This is babies one year of photo's wall. Jada has the same thing and she loves to look at all the pictures and see how she has changed so much.


So stay tuned for more developments. If you have your babies room pictures online please send me the link as I love looking at nursery pictures:)



2 comments:

Beth @ Sand To Pearl said...

Cute room decor!

Mara said...

It looks really nice!! Congratulations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.