Thursday, November 17, 2011

Frosty the Snowman Kit

Last year I bought a small snowman kit from our local grocery store. I thought the use of recycled film canisters was a great idea! they just have cloth glued to the tops to look like buttons.




I decided this year to add gloves, another hat, ear muffs, another scarf and two corn cob pipes that I bought off eBay.




It all fits nicely inside the hat but once little people start taking things out of the closet5 the hat gets upset and everything spills out. I Saw a gorgeous bag on Pinterest but I just don't have the time to emboss to I dug out the paints and painted on a quick snowman face onto a cloth gift bag I made last year.



Face

Face drying on the patio


And everything stuffed inside:) can't wait for some snow to try it all out:)


Thanks for looking and please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.