Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Glass Slipper~Sensory Bin for November





The glass slipper Sensory Bin came to me while I was sitting at a wedding reception. At each table setting there was a glass slipper with candy inside. No one was taking them home so I took a few from my friends and family that were seated with me.



The princess and prince. Jada has a tutu that has seen better days so I took a few pieces off to dress our peg doll:)



Inside there is fish gravel, gem stones, tweezers, glass slippers, cut up pipe cleaners, white beads, and I'm sure more that I am forgetting at the moment.




The pictures really doesn't do it justice. This bin is so sparkly and inviting.



Thanks for looking and please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)




2 comments:

Justine said...

Love this! I have never used fish gravel for a sensory bin, but now I can't wait to try it!

Miss Courtney said...

What a wonderful idea! I'm going to have to put on my thinking cap for our Super hero Sensory Bin. I haven't come up with one on my own, yet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.