Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Jada's Big Girl Room

I love seeing little kids rooms so I can get some ideas from others. I tried google searches but didn't find very much out there so I thought I would post my own design. So Jada's room is finally clean enough to take some pictures lol. Can't wait til she takes pride in keeping her room tidy!



Her room is a eclectic mix of all sorts of different textiles and wood finishes. I refuse to buy a bedroom set that's all matchy-match just so she can ruin and then out grow it.




Jada's first year in pictures. We are doing the same for baby boy in his room





Jada's room is very small compared to baby boy's but it's cozy and has everything she needs:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.