Tuesday, November 29, 2011

More Christmas Crafting







I know we do this activity every year but it's so much fun and it smells so yummy in here!

Apple sauce Cinnamon ornaments are a favorite around here. You can dress them up or keep the simple. We even put one in our car as a air freshener.


My big girl is 3. Wow how did that happen?


Cutting around the cookie cutter


I just can't believe how much has changed in her abilities in one year!


These will dry in no time thanks to this:
We converted from our pelette stove to wood last year and boy are we happy with the heat it produces.


Thanks for looking and please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Great blog! I love your sensory bins :-)
-Kristin

http://exploringtheoutdoorclassroom.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.