Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Puzzle Piece Wreath

If you follow my blog you already know I do a lot of activities that involve puzzle pieces. Well today feels like a great day to do some Christmas crafting with Jada as it's snowing hard!


I made the round shape with hot glue and puzzle pieces. We were lucky this puzzle had lots of green pieces so no need to paint first.


Jada made tons of these. I think she is a craft hog like her mama lol



They turned out so pretty:) I had the vision of adding a nice red bow but Jada vetoed that idea



Thanks for looking and please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.