Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Spicing Up Outdoor Play~Shoe Shop

So I have been meaning to set up a shoe shop for many months now but was discouraged by the low light we get in the daycare it makes my pictures horrible. So today was a beautiful sunny outside day so I decided today was the day to try out an outdoor shoe shop.

All Shoes are 50% off reads the sign at the cash register:)



Checking out all the different shoes that are for sale. Jada recognized some of her shoes right away as well as shoes I had packed away for her to use next year




She spied the Dora rubber boots right off the bat. She liked them so much she traded in her blue flower boots for the pink Dora ones:)






"See mom they fit" I have a feeling she would have crammed her foot in there regardless if they fit just because they had Dora on them:)



Jada checking out the boxes and discovering they are empty lol




Trying on my hubby's big winter boots. He decided quickly that they were too big!


Funny how he paid for the boots even though they didn't fit ha-ha!!!!!

Thanks for looking and please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)



4 comments:

Miss Courtney said...

I can relate on buying shoes that don't fit or, more likely, are uncomfortable. Sometimes, you have to suffer for fashion.

Ali said...

What a wonderful shop. Looks like the kids had a lot of fun.

Mama Pea Pod said...

Very fun! My girls LOVE shoes and play dress up with them every day. They'd be thrilled with this shoe shop! Great idea, thanks for linking it to the Outdoor Play Party!

Shantalle@lifestylesofthestayathomemom.com said...

Hilarious & awesome! I love when they play 'grown up' things, they are sooo cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.