Thursday, December 8, 2011

Reindeer Cookies

I got this idea from Pinterest. If you follow the link you will end up HERE for a full tutorial





Miss Jada was less than patient with this project. She helped with two then took off!






Jada's cookie


My cookies. I opted not to add the antlers because I am freezing the cookies for our Christmas party. I will use some icing to stick them on at the party.




Warning: If you like to eat raw cookie dough this one tastes terrible. However, once cooked you can't stop eating them!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.