Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Snowflake puzzle Pieces Onaments

My glue gun has been getting a work out these days. We made puzzle piece snowflake ornaments by hot gluing puzzle pieces into the shape of a snowflake and...


sponge painting them with white paint.
Jada loved to dab so much that she went on to make 4 more!


We found this idea on Pinterest . as soon as I saw it I knew it would fit right in with all our other puzzle piece activities.
Tis the season!

Again still waiting for my camera to get fixed please excuse the crappy pics


Thanks for looking and please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.