Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Baby G's Big Boy Bed ~Made from a wood pallets

Wood Pallets are so easy to come by in our hood. We live near a large industrial park and they beg people to take them. We burn some in our wood stove but I also wanted to make a headboard for baby boy's big bed. Hubby sanded and sanded to make sure any yucky stuff was gone. Then I stained it to seal in any yuck stuff we may have missed. You can see tons of examples on Pinterest or google images.

Baby G's room is almost finished! Won't be long now as I'm now 30 weeks pregnant!!!!



Please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)




2 comments:

Kelli @ The Turquoise Piano said...

Love it!

Chris said...

Hi Andrea, congratulations on expecting a new baby boy. I'm expecting my second grandchild (a girl) around the 2nd April. Can't wait. I have an adorable little grandson but how much fun shopping for a little girl. You did a great job of the headboard. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.