Thursday, January 19, 2012

January Trays

Sorry but better late than never:) Above is over new tray storage. It can hold 10 trays which is very convenient as before they were piles on top of each other on my desk. This way the children can pick out a tray and take it the tables.

We got new duck bath clings a few weeks ago and Jada loves to take them out of the tub and stick them to the walls, sink toilet etc. etc so I thought this was a appropriate activity for her



Clove pushing into a Clementine. We did this last year with oranges but clementines are easier to handle for little hands


Peg pushing into Styrofoam. It is actually harder than it looks especially for the younger ones




Tweezing red pompoms into a snowman ice cube tray


I sware one of these days I will get a picture of Jada with her hair done. Believe me I did her hair but she pulled all the elastics out! anyway tonging large Styrofoam ball "snowballs" into a snowman bucket. We did a variation of this last year.




Thanks for stopping by your comments are always welcome. Please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)


7 comments:

Justine said...

Looks like fun! My little Logan is sitting here right now with his hair sticking up all over his head. He has hat hair and insisted that he already brushed his hair today when I tried to fix it. :)

Sierra @ H is for Homeschooling said...

Yay for new trays! Do you know that I looked for cloves for a fine motor activity around Christmas and cannot find a good size container of whole cloves? It was frustrating! And I love that snowman ice cube tray! Boogie would love that! Thanks for looking up to WOTT!

ZooMama said...

Where did you get your storage trays?

Andrea said...

Hi ZooMama,
I got the storage bins at Ikea. I think it was around $90 for the bins and storage shell. Honestly, I struggled with trying to come up with a storage solution for our bins and this is by far the best solution I could find
Andrea

Kylie said...

Nice activities! Where did you get the tweezers? I can't find any that size....

Andrea said...

ebay:-)

Classified Mom said...

I love these ideas- great bins! Thank you for sharing your ideas with us on The Sunday Showcase Hope to see you next week ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.