Thursday, January 26, 2012

Light Table and Water Beads

So I saw on pinterest that someone used the water beads on the light table so I had to try it too.
It was a lot of fun but what I did not know was that water beads leak water and not so safe for the light table. This activity must be very closely supervised
The children were so amazed with this activity staying to explore for long periods.
Thanks for looking and I love reading your comments. Please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)

1 comment:

Allison said...

Ooh we just did this-so fun! My boys keep asking to do it again. I'm glad I kept everything together to make it easy to pull out.

http://trainupachildlearnaswego.blogspot.com/2012/01/water-beads-glass-gems-light-amazing.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.