Wednesday, February 22, 2012

March Sensory Bin

My maternity leave is quickly sneaking up on me. I will be gone from Blogging from March 10th to April 14th. I will be stopping by to post pics of baby boy

March sensory bin is Canadian animals. These are all animals that we see here in Nova Scotia


Inside is kidney beans recycled from last years Valentines bin, a fake fern, logs, Canadian animals, trees and some very hard to see fake flowers. We will also be exploring green water beads:)
Thanks for looking and I love reading your comments. Please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.