Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Valentine bird love

Valentines bird feeders
First I cut out the hearts from cardboard and hole punched a hole on the top. Then threaded it with a pretty red and white twine
Next Jada used a bread knife to spread on some peanut butter.
Then spooned on some bird seed. We waited for the peanut butter to dry
Once dry we hung them in the trees for our bird friends
We just hope our food driven beagle will stay away from them long enough for the birds to eat some seeds.
Thanks for looking and I love reading your comments. Please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)

1 comment:

My Oatmeal Kisses said...

Fun! I really like the idea of making bird feeders! And it is great practice for making sandwiches too. I love the uniqueness of your project!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.