Sunday, February 19, 2012

Alphabet wall

















I have been searching for a wood Alphabet set for about a year now. I actually had one ordered from Etsy but the seller was giving me the run around so I had to cancel my order. Then I googled and used Pinterest to get ideas. Eventually I just bit the bullet and bought a bunch of letters from Michael's craft store and painted them up. If you decide to do this let me give you one piece of advice, pre drill your holes before nailing to the wall. I broke 2 before I asked hubby for some help.




I'm pretty happy with how it turned out:)




Oh and one of these days I hope to take you on a tour of our 2 room classroom. Honestly, I change things around so much I'm not sure I will ever be satisfied enough to show you all lol

















Thanks for looking and I love reading your comments. Please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)
currently on my bb so here is a link to Ask Anna where I am currently linked up to her weekend warrior linky


1 comment:

Mara said...

Looks amazing! great idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.