Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Play Dough and Sensory Bin

We took a LONG break from play dough and boy have we all missed it. Absence makes the heart grow fonder




Valentines themed cookie cutters. I actually put in cherry jello into our favorite play dough recipe found on my right sidebar:) smells delicious! no worries no one has tried to eat it as of yet.




Valentines Sensory bin has red and pink fake petals, a few green petals for contrast and two heart containers, and some heart gems hidden among all those petals, oh and some white pompoms.



Thanks for stopping by I love comments. Please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.