Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Maternity Leave

Hi Everyone,
I am going on maternity leave a bit earlier than expected. Monday I had a Dr appt and lost my plug then went into labour only to have the contractions come to a halt. Now I'm doing pressure point massage, acupuncture, breast pumping etc in hopes it might put me back into labour. My husband came home from work on the other side of the country so he wouldn't miss baby G's birth only to find out everything stopped. I could really use good luck vibes strong contraction vibes etc
Will keep you posted:)



3 comments:

Gaby said...

Good luck! Will send nice, quick and easy birth vibes your way!

Beth @ Sand To Pearl said...

Good luck!!

Mara said...

Good Luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.