Tuesday, February 7, 2012

No Mess Finger Painting

again another great idea from Pinterest! Pinned From Here I'm not sure I could like without it now that I have become addicted to it lol. Anyway the pics are pretty self explanatory. Put some paint into a zip lock bag, take all air out of bag and seal shut, put paper on table and place bag on top and tape it all down to the table. Let your child explore the bags, mixing the colors, drawing shapes, letters, numbers etc.































So simple
















drawing hearts with our fingers. Reminds me of some Montessori work, sand drawing.





so much fun!

Thanks for stopping by and I love reading your comments. Please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)





2 comments:

maggy, red ted art said...

And yes another fabulously fun idea!

Thank you for sharing on Kids Get Crafty!

Maggy

Amie said...

Thanks for this great idea. I am going to try it this morning with my toddler. I have just started a blog and I have your button. This makes it so much easier to see what everyone's up to, don't you think? Anyways you can see how we went at mumoftwinsatoddlerandateenager.blogspot.com.au

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.