Thursday, February 16, 2012

Super Capes

Hi all! I wanted to share our super capes with you all. I saw these on Pinterest but my friend Jessie over at Play Create Explore made some adorable ones as well. I made mine a bit different especially around the neck. You see, my kids like to pull on the back of each others shirts and sometimes choke each other. So I cut the neck and used Velcro to hold them closed. Much safer for my kids





















I went to a secondhand shop and tried to find as many t-shirts that have a logo that seemed Super Powerish lol Amazingly I found 6 pretty cool ones. Some are doubles but that's o.k.



















The kids adore the capes and it only took a few minutes to cut them out of large men's t-shirts. Thanks for looking and please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.