Friday, May 25, 2012

Bike/Scooter Painting

It was such a beautiful day here in Nova Scotia yesterday. We took full advantage and tried something new. We have done car and truck painting but wanted to do it again on a much larger scale:)



Jada setting herself up to make some tred marks

It was a bit windy yesterday so the rocks helped hold the paper down



Jada grew tired of this actvity after a while and decided to do boot painting:)

Thanks for looking and I love reading your comments. Please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)

4 comments:

Love and Lollipops said...

Hi there,

I'm here via the "Mingle with us Blog Hop". I must say I have not seen this done before! What a neat idea. We have done little car painting, but this is AWESOME!

Georgia :)

Rose said...

Hopping over here from Delicate Construction. This is such a creative idea!

Justine said...

Hi Andrea! It's been a while! I haven't been on much lately, but with summer approaching and a brand new camera, I'm hoping to get back into the blogging swing of things! This looks like a lot of fun! I think we might need to break out the scooter on our next sunny day!

Andrea said...

Fantastic list! Can't wait to read all about your activities :)
Jada roo can do

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.