Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tray Work

Hi everyone! just stopping by with some new trays:

spooning rice into a funnel

Arranging flowers and leaves

dressing

vintage lacing boards

And counting pompoms. I am cleaning out my kitchen and decided I didn't want or use this magnetic spice tin and holder. I had it at daycare for a few weeks now not knowing what I should do with it until I realized we haven't been doing enough counting activities. Pompoms are nice and quiet as the children drop them into the tin ;)
Thanks for looking and please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.