Monday, July 23, 2012

Cowboy Sensory Bin

Yehaw Cowboys and girls! I wanted to do something a bit different for fall this year. Yes, I am early posting this because I am not sure if I can get time in September to post. So I kept the fall feeling in this bin by using corn kernels. Also in the bin is alphabet noodles, cow, horse, sheriff badge, plastic cowboy hats and boots, cactus, plastic cowboy people, coyote, and cowboy themed erasers. I want to point out that I try to reuse food items in future sensory bins. This is also the case with the plastic plants and animals as well.
Thanks for looking and please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:) I appreciate your comments

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.