Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wowzers been awhile eh? So sorry but I have been crazy busy with work and being a mommy to my little ones. We have been doing lots of fun Christmas stuff but honestly I have been so tired in the evenings I don't feel much like posting every activity. Maybe over Christmas vacation or in the new year. Plus I find Pinterest sucks me in and before I know it A hour has passed and I'm falling asleep ;p Can you believe Jada is 4 and Gage is 9 months!! phew where did that time go? A little update on our cloth diaper situation.... The diapers I got from etsy just didn't make the cut so now we use fuzzi bunz and have never had a problem plus they are nice and thin so no extra bulk:) anyway frinds just popped in to say Hi andto let you know i will be back Merry Christmas Bloggy friends!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a beautiful family!!!! Have a Merry Christmas :-)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I've missed reading your posts and getting inspiration from you! Happy Christmas.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.