Monday, July 15, 2013

Put Me Together Robot Sensory Bin

 
Have you ever seen the episode of the Backyardagains where they turn into robots. Sorry my question mark on my key board is messed up. Anyway we saw this episode recently and it got me wondering if we have any robots in the house. After a bit of searching we found these two along with some nuts, screws, washers etc.  In the bin I have black beans, green lentils, screws, bolts, washers, glass beads, pipe cleaners made to look like springs, google eyes, and a big black washer that was in the drawer from when we bought our front load washer and dryer. no idea what it`s for but why not recycle it. Can`t wait to show the kiddos this bin tomorrow.
Thanks for visiting and I appreciate all your comments. Please see my sidebar for all the great blogs I link up to:)

1 comment:

Martianne said...

Thank you! I shared a link to all your wonderful sensory ideas with some folks I did a swap with, and, now with whoever reads about the swap at http://traininghappyhearts.blogspot.com/2013/08/organize-and-host-sensory-bin-swap.html. You are inspirational.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.