Monday, April 7, 2014

Gage turns 2~ John Deere birthday

Hi strangers,
I have been trying to upload pics to make a new post but blogger would not cooperate with my computer. So thanks to the invention of apps for IPad I am now able to post :-) I stole (borrowed) some of the decoration ideas from Pinterest. However, the links did not work (hate when the happens) anyway here is my big girl Jada Raine now 5.5 and Gage Cortland now 2. P.s. He always has a dirty face :s must be a boy thing










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! So glad you haven't disappeared for good, I really enjoy your blog! Did you say you do instagram?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.