Saturday, January 30, 2016

Valentine sensory writing tray




My little guy is almost 4 I can't believe it! He started preschool this month part time and he has no interest in his letters and numbers. As a mother of a beautiful sweet girl who happens to have dyslexia I knew early intervention is key. The little guy like his sister will only participate in writing trays if I make them look fun or add cute little details such as these foam hearts with the letters on them. I made sure to use pink for all uppercase and white for all lower case. 
you can find my post about the sensory stick HERE





Little guy showed some interest so it's a work in progress but we will get there. He still has a full year before he starts school.
Thanks for reading 😄


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.