Monday, February 1, 2016

3 little pigs sensory bin




Sensory bins are a favourite in our classroom. Lately we have been story telling and the 3 little pigs is requested over and over again. After trying to track down all of our little people pigs and failing I decided to just make my own. I'm no artist but the children don't seem to mind. I used sticks from our yard, stale spaghetti noodles to represent straw and pearler beads to represent bricks. I threw in other noodles and lentils I had in the craft cupboard. Oh and the big bad wolf of course. It's a great extension of our story telling activities and hours of play.

Thanks for reading and I appreciate your comments

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.