Monday, February 1, 2016

Buddha board tray work

My daughter has dyslexia and adhd and that means lots and lots of dr appointments.  One of her favourite things to play with at the dr's is the Buddha board. They have the large one at the office but I found the mini at chapters on sale for $17. I thought Gage would love it too so I put together a tray for him



He did really well with it respecting it for about 5 min then he dumped the whole container of water over it. Hey, I tried right. My hope is that as time goes on he will show more respect for our trays. The package reads: Buddha board mini is inspired by the Zen idea of living in the moment. You simply paint the surface with water and your creation will come to life in bold design. Then, as the water slowly evaporates, your art magically disappear leaving you with a clean state and clear mind-ready to create a whole new masterpiece. 'Master the art of letting go"
This is a great activity for calming little bodies. You paint on water and the surface turns black. Then you watch the board turn back to white and start all over again. It's a great investment for my family


Thanks for reading. I appreciate your comments

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hits Since October 13, 2010

Home Create account Login Styles Tutorial Policies FAQ Contact Advertise Free-Counter.com | Free Counter provides a reliable hit counter with real time web site statistics and customizable images.